Travel Product Co-ordinator
|JOB TITLE:||Travel Product Co-ordinator|
|CONTACT NAME:||Kimberley Rogers|
This leading travel company are looking for a Travel Product Co-coordinator to join their winning team on an initial 10 month contract.
Travel Product Co-coordinator – Salary package $60k pro rata on a 10 month contract basis. This role will primarily focus on branded campaigns and requests with key responsibilities for sourcing, qualifying, and delivering complete product requirements through analysing data and booking trends, innovation, efficiency, productivity and accuracy. Additionally, building strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders and having an in-depth knowledge of destinations and product – air, land and cruise, are also key to the role.
This company is the dominant force in Australia’s fully independent travel sector. They are ultra-professional and take their role as Australia’s biggest and best very seriously. They provide an integral service to all their clients and are highly valued and very prominent in the industry with their goal to ensure it is incredibly easy to book a holiday anywhere in the world. This company provides an outstanding experience from all ends and is renowned as one of Australia’s best employers.
Skill & Expertise
- Manage joint Campaigns with the retail marketing brands. This includes planning, negotiation with stakeholders, product selection and packaging, proofing and final reporting
- Create and deliver Brand-Aligned holiday packages to a variety of media channels
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for different parts of the business and external suppliers
- Support and channel to preferred agreements to maximise Overrides
- Generate and analyse campaign reporting surrounding competitor analysis, travel trends, booking lead-times, sales results and enquirey data
- Maintain and fulfill product on the holidays website
- Travel industry experience is essential either in wholesale or retail
- Knowledge of excel is required
- GDS knowledge is required along with excellent time management and good attention to detail
- Work with internal teams to drive engagement of campaigns to achieve business goals across platforms
- Salary package offered is around $60k (pro-rated for a 10 month contract)
- This is an initial 10 month contract
- Working days and hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Fantastic office and Brisbane location
- Great social culture and benefits
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C