Inbound Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Inbound Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jo Walton|
This is a great opportunity to work for a high-end Inbound operator
This is a great opportunity to work for a high-end Inbound operator who specialise in luxury packages to New Zealand & South Pacific, for VIP clients from all over the world.
Our client are leaders in their field, with an excellent reputation that is known in the industry for its high-end luxury product.
You’ll work alongside people that inspire you and in a great environment where everyone loves their job and shares the same passion for travel.
In this role you will be responsible for providing quotations, processing bookings, and invoicing tours for a variety of clients around the world.
- Previous Inbound Travel Experience ideal
- At least 2 years Travel Consulting experience required
- In-depth knowledge of NZ destinations
- Excellent English communication; written and verbal
- Well-developed computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for providing efficient top-quality customer service
- Working with a well-respected brand
- Career Progression
- Great Location – City Fringe
- Supportive management
- Great Modern office