Wholesale Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Wholesale Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Ed Hewitt|
Discover the roads less travelled in some of the world’s most exciting destinations. Flexible working hours available!
This role will see you helping the avid traveller explore new places, avoiding the tourist routes and helping them create memorable holidays. Travel consultants with particularly good knowledge of Latin America or Scandinavia is highly desirable.
This specialised wholesaler represents tour operators from around the globe, giving them an extensive portfolio of tours. Becoming preferred suppliers with some of Australia’s largest travel businesses has earnt them a position as a finalist at one of the industry’s biggest award nights.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent product knowledge of the more unknown destinations – particularly Latin America and Scandinavia
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Self-motivated and driven
- Team player
- Monday to Friday with flexible working hours
- Great travel products/destinations to be working on
- South East Brisbane location
- No GDS required
- Preferred supplier with multiple large travel businesses