Join an international airline as an Accounts Officer where you will work independently and showcase your skills using SAP. Contract role.
- International airline
- Monday to Friday
- $60,000 - $65,000 plus super
The purpose of this role is provide financial support, undertake payroll and ensure that all regulatory, legal and financial requirements are met. Other responsibilities will involve the following:
- Prepare monthly report accruals, reconciliations & annual budgets
- Monthly payroll
- Check BSP billings
- Verify and process payments
- Verify daily sales reports
An international airline that flies over 35 countries across Australia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, North and South America. This airline is known for its excellence, innovation and dedication.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in SAP accounting system
- Can work well under pressure
- CA or CPA qualified
- Knowledge of financial accounting and control