Exciting opportunity for an airfares specialist to work for a luxury Inbound company
This is a great opportunity to work for a high-end Inbound operator who specialise in luxury packages to New Zealand & South Pacific, for VIP clients from all over the world.
Our client are leaders in their field, with an excellent reputation that has is known in the industry for its high-end luxury product.
You’ll work alongside people that inspire you and in a great atmosphere where everyone loves their job and shares the same passion for travel.
In this role you will be responsible for booking, ticketing, maintaining and managing all domestic and international flight requirements for inbound clients visiting NZ to coincide with their land arrangements. Initially this will mostly be domestic flights, but as the role develops will include international flights, hotels and other adhoc travel arrangements.
This newly created role will suit someone who has a high-level autonomy. Be experienced in creating PNR’s, ticket and reissue flights whilst knowing airfares like the back of your hand.
- Experience airfares specialist – be able to create PNRs, ticket, reissues and revalidations.
- Have sound knowledge on airfares (especially domestic)
- GDS: Sabre is preferred
- Be able to cope under pressure
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Minimum of 3 years travel industry Experience
- Working with a well-respected brand
- Career Progression
- Great Location – City Fringe
- Supportive management
- Great Modern office