|Location||Sydney||Job Type||Full Time|
This highly regarded and well established company represents one of the best European airlines in the world. Providing full training, this is an opportunity for you to start your career in the exciting and rewarding travel industry. What better product to be working with!
A customer service role answering incoming calls and emails from Japanese speaking customers who want to book an international flight ticket. You will offer advice and recommendations for what flight ticket to book and provide exceptional customer service throughout the process.
Skills & Experience
- Japanese must be your first language
- Must speak Keigo
- Previous experience in customer service role
- Flexible with working hours - 7 day roster
- Amazing location in central Sydney
- Full training provided
- Entry role into the travel industry
- Competitive salary with penalty rates