A great opportunity to join the financial team of this fast growing local hotels group and become a part of their success while ensuring your next career step within the group.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible to support management, leadership and accountability for the financial performance of the hotel.
- Oversee and provide a professional, advisory, and executive support to Financial Controller in meeting goals of the organization.
- Assist Financial Controller to plan and submit that are accurate, comprehensive and timely. This includes all financial reports, operating budgets, cash flows and financial forecasts.
- Practise efficient cash flow management and to inform all significant cash flows to Financial Controller in regular basis.
- Work with external/internal auditors and support with year-end audit preparations and drafting of financial statements.
- Advice on strategies aimed at cost minimisation and maximisation of revenue opportunities.
- Ensure that all internal control procedures are rigidly adhered to and communicates to the Director, Finance, Financial Controller.
- Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within cost allocation, business expectations and direction of the suitable industrial legislation.
- Implement and maintain training systems to make sure employees have essential framework and skills to accomplish their role efficiently and effectively.
- Ain Degree in Finance, Accounting or related business disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in hospitality.
- Excellent level of communication, organization, attention for detail and a strong accounting background with duties that includes balance sheet reconciliation, month end closing and fixed asset register preparations
- Strong Analytical skills – Knowledge of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills