We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of: Assistant Human Resources Manager. The ideal candidate must possess strong strategic leadership skills in the HR related field, and hold a minimum 5 year’s experience in an HR related field.
- Managing a full range of shared-services based large scale HR functions.
- HR Development and Culture Change
- Organizational Design and Development
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Executive Team Assessment, Development and Coaching
- Acquisition Integration Planning and Executive Assimilation
- Talent Assessment and Analytics
- Senior Leadership Partnership and Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Change Management, focused on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements
- HR Team Leadership and Development
- HR Operational Excellence: providing leadership and oversight of Performance Management, Career Development, Executive and Management Compensation and Rewards, Talent Review, Pulse Survey, Executive Recruitment.
- Developing and implementing HR policies, HR strategies and systems.
- Developing and implementing training roadmaps, KPIs and an appraisal process.
- Originating Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Managing, planning and developing all HR functions
- Providing HR support to facilitate the achievement of company objectives.
- Setting and determining recruitment strategies to increase competency and efficiency.
- Ensuring that subordinates are properly trained and motivated and are provided scope for career development.
- Evaluating and reviewing all employees’ performances.
- Strong English skills, Fluent in Thai
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organization Development, or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in an HR related role
- Experience in a Human Resources Generalist role will be a plus