A tour company is looking for an active, customer focused and travel enthusiast who is confident and enjoys the outdoors.
An exciting opportunity to work for a unique, fun and professional environment where you will develop multiple new skill sets. As the Assistant Manager you will be the forefront of the business such as coordinating bookings, social media, guide tours and ensure that you will provide a memorable experience for all customers. It will help you develop your confidence, management skills and administration. It is important that you are comfortable with working autonomously at times, be efficient and assist the General Manager when needed.
This small team business has been operating for over 10 years. It is one of Sydney’s top tourism experiences for tours and therefore, are in the process of potential growth. They value the importance of relationships with not only customers but also business partners.
Skills & Experience
- Customer service focused & graduate in Travel & Tourism is essential
- Must be in a physical condition – physical requirements are necessary
- Must know how to ride a bike
- Can work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Administrative skills
- Embark on potential growth
- Work 5 days a week only – Sunday to Thursday 9am – 5pm
- Full time opportunity
- Will be trained on First Aid
- Fun & professional environment