A great chance for an enthusiastic Assistant Restaurant Manager to showcase its skills at this lovely upscale restaurant and show unparalleled service standards while creating a “wow” opportunity with every given chance.
You will be supporting the Restaurant Manager and take charge in his/her absence.
- Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed and in the correct uniform.
- Support the RM and take charge during his/her absence.
- Follow the properties standard with regards to grooming and personal hygiene that is written in your staff handbook
- Make sure all staff attend work, well-groomed in a clean uniform following the hotels grooming standards
- Be sure that all staffs are clearly briefed on the day’s events
- Unparalleled service provided
- Check with the kitchen if any items are missing and new food promotions
- Informing executive chef & departments heads of missing or limited items.
- Establish & organize necessary training in order for our team to achieve the standards expected
- Assist in marketing promotions plans together with the Restaurant Manager
- To teach & lead by example in restaurant practice.
- Enforcing proper restaurant sanitation standards
- Ensure always around the guest and check their satisfaction
- To ensure hygiene & grooming standards are enforced. e.g. proper sanitation of hands between all breaks, clean finger nails, shoulder length hair to be tied back, all jewelry will be kept minimal
- Guide all staffs on proper handling of all restaurant equipment.
- To prevent accident, inform management of any faulty, broken or missing equipment in the restaurant
- Always respect the property treating it like you own home
- Always support others and inspire them to go the extra mile
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
From time to time you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the request is reasonable and will not affect your health, safety or security.
- Salary of up to 9800 QAR / Month
- Other expat perks (no schooling)
- Single package.