|Location||Melbourne||Job Type||Full Time|
Love the Auto Industry? Do you love to SELL and Maintain Relationships? Call me TODAY!!
We are on the lookout for a HOT salesperson who loves to sell, bringing in sales, loves to maintain and build relationships and call on industry contacts as a Business Development in Victoria. You will be self-motivated, self-disciplined and an inspiration to your team. This is an on-road role with much autonomy and the successful candidate must be as hungry as ever in this very competitive market.
- Visit smash repairers, dealerships and brokers across the region
- Identify sales opportunities and ways to grow the business in current and new areas of the industry
- Meet and exceed your KPIs
- Produce and analyse reports
- Manage client relationships
Our client is a national leader in the supply of replacement vehicle sand accident management services. They manage the service from start to finish, including the selection of a repairer and the provision of a replacement vehicle during this period. They value dependability, integrity , innovation and collaboration.
Skills and Expertise
- A proven track history in sales, account management or new business development
- A full and clean driver’s licence in order to perform daily duties
- An natural leader, relationship developer, influence and problem solver
- A team player
- Drive to exceed targets
- Tech savvy and able to use company software & iPad’s with ease.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on the road.
- Ability to make prompt, precise decisions
- Competitive base salary and excellent commission structure
- Accelerators when you exceed targets
- Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop and iPad
- Work autonomously with minimal regional travel