Incredible opportunity to join a fabulous business, building up its name in QLD!!
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join this fantastic, reputable business. As Business Development Manager, your primary purpose is to identify business opportunities converting and delivering sales that grows an existing presence. Ability to proactively and autonomously deliver results consistently. Networking will come as second nature as you believe that every conversation is a new opportunity.
- Assist Regional Manager, as required, with the establishment of annual and quarterly new business targets and quarterly assessment of business plans against budget achievement and profitability
- Implement strategies provided by the business to maximise new business conversions and existing client business development opportunities.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities for new business through prospecting and identifying potential clients and decision makers through research, networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients or members.
A reputable and proud Australian owned and operated travel company headquartered in Melbourne with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Operating for 32 years the company has developed into one of the most respected travel groups in the country representing the largest group of independent travel agencies in Australia.
Skills and Expertise
· Outcome focus
· Having a credible reason
· Building rapport and credibility
· Explore and Listen
· Handle objections
· A self-starter who has the ability to excel whilst working autonomously
· Exception planning
· Great presentation skills
· Excellent and competitive salary
· Based in Brisbane
· Be part of a great and well known leadership team
· Excellent career progression
· All tools of the trade