An opportunity for a sales hungry BDM to take advantage of this lucrative market for a well-established hotel group.
Focusing on the corporate clients of this hotel group, you will be raising the awareness of the group’s multiple hotels across the country whilst promoting its services for the corporate customer.
You’ll be responsible for creating and executing a growth strategy for your corporate market, working closely with the marketing team to create relevant collateral for your clients.
You’ll be required to source potential new clients and negotiate contracts as well as research trends in order to present your findings to management and clients.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a Business Development role
- Proven sales achievements
- Previous experience working in hotels with knowledge of how a hotel operates
- Target driven with the drive to achieve targets
- Previous experience dealing with corporate customers
- Excellent networking skills
This hotel group have been operating for nearly 40 years, with hotels across New Zealand and has won an award for sustainable tourism. They offer luxury or budget style hotels in order to suit any customers needs.
- Car included
- A well-respected hotel group
- Multiple hotels across New Zealand
- Attractive salary package