|Location||Brisbane||Job Type||Full Time|
Are you a born hunter? Love building strong business relationships? Enjoy selling ASIA – read on!
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join this fantastic Asian Destination Management Company. As a BDM , your primary focus is to use your relationship building skills and unique selling points for client acquisition. You will be a pro-active go-getter that won’t let anything in the way of success. Networking will come as second nature as you believe that every conversation is a new opportunity.
- Creating and Maintaining Strong Relationships with key contacts
- Responsible for sales of all 11 destinations
- Source, approach and win new business opportunities within the travel market
- Delivering growth with existing partners
- Sourcing new sales markets and new sales channels
Leading travel company in Asia specialising in tailor-made, private guided tours to Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Burma, Laos, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Japan, as well as multi-country across the region. Using an expansive portfolio of tours carefully crafted to show clients the very best of Asia, their travel experts create tailor-made travel packages to match all types of travel preferences and needs.
Skills and Expertise
- Passion for Travel to Asia
- Self-motivated, independent with strong interpersonal skills and a hunger for success
- Commercial Mind set and Strong Negation Skills
- Solid Collaboration and communication skills
- High attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Able to work independently and or in a team environment
- $50K + Invectives + SUPER ($90 OTE Including SUPER)
- Based in Melbourne or Brisbane
- Constant travel around Australia and New Zealand with trips to Asia too
- Great leadership team
- Excellent Career Progression
- All tools of the trade