Join a globally recognised company with fantastic benefits and career growth opportunities.
This is an opportunity for an experienced salesperson or travel consultant who wants to take their career to the next level. With a supportive team, you will be working with retail travel agencies to increase awareness, grow sales and increase revenue for the business. Use your networking and relationship building skills to drive sales and receive a competitive salary with a generous commission structure as well as exciting travel incentives!
As a globally recognised company, this business prides themselves on having a fantastic workplace culture and rewarding their staff with attractive and once in a lifetime incentives. They are a wholesale business, made up of a broad range of travel products from specialist Cruise and Rail itineraries to International and Domestic Travel. Within the business there is the potential to learn and develop immensely, ensuring that you reach your full potential.
- Minimum 2 years’ travel industry experience
- Must have access to a vehicle and be available to travel interstate and to regional areas frequently
- Highly experienced traveller in both domestic and international destinations
- Clear communication and strong negotiation skills
- Travel discounts, in-house financial team and access to a 24/7 gym
- Attractive salary package with generous earning potential
- Monthly awards nights, expos, conferences and the opportunity to attend global awards internationally
- Continuous learning and development