An exciting opportunity to work with a leading specialist in the hotel and hospitality sector. Reporting directly to the National Director, you will manage a territory of accounts spread across Australia and New Zealand. Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Acquiring and maintaining merchant accounts to participate in their online rewards program for members
- Presenting and negotiating with new and existing merchants
- Providing training both internally and externally at a senior level
- Regular audits of the online program, ensuring rates and promotions are relevant and at a high standard
- Managing the financials – monitoring invoices, commission payments and monthly statements.
- Achieving monthly and weekly targets and contributing to team goals
One of the most renowned names in market, our client’s reputation proceeds itself. With a high retention rate and great career progression opportunities, our client gives you the access to everything you need to be successful in your role. Offering a unique range of products, you will be working in close collaboration with hotels, restaurants and other merchants in the service industry.
Skills and Experience:
This role needs someone with strong multi-tasking, sales and account management skills. You are a natural communicator and love working with people and giving something back to the community whilst working with a product that you can be passionate about.
- Previous sales/account management experience preferably within hotel, travel or advertising sector.
- Consultative approach with ability to sell the benefits of the product
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards deadlines.
- Able to build a sales pipeline of new business while managing an existing portfolio of customers
- Competitive salary base plus commissions plus phone and laptop
- Great company culture, perks and benefits
- Career Progression
- Unique company that gives back to the community through their product
- Industry discounts and vouchers