|Location||Perth||Job Type||Full Time|
We need someone to join one of the largest brands in corporate travel management. Who deliver tailored solutions for different cultures and business sectors which include legal firms, major retailers, constructions companies, technology organisations and media specialists.
- Book domestic and international travel for corporate clients
- Manage client relationships
- Effectively and accurately manage all aspects of client bookings from enquiry to booking to back office
This company is a global player in the corporate and leisure travel world. Represented in over 120 countries they are responsible for the organisation of travel management of their clients, travel, meetings, events and expenses. With an extraordinary workforce of people, that go over and beyond every single day. Relationships are everything to this company and they pride themselves on delivering that globally.
Skills and Expertise
- GDS knowledge – SABRE is preferred
- Corporate Travel Experience Required
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team
- Great Salary
- Awesome City Location
- Monday to Friday (9:00AM – 5:30PM)