This is a great role with a great company with a strong salary base + super + a lot of company benefits.
Our client is a well-respected Wholesale Travel Company that offers a vast range of tours to a range of destinations around the globe.
This role of Call Centre Manager has become available and we are now looking for a hands-on people leader to join this established team.
If successful, you will work as part of a larger organisation and be at the helm of a team of reservations agents.
- Manage a team of approximately 15 reservations agents
- People and performance management
- Sales planning and execution
- Manage the customer experience
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Conducting weekly meetings and reporting
- Reviewing of current processes and procedures
Skills & Experience
- MUST HAVE Leadership experience in travel (ideally in wholesale)
- An ideas person who can demonstrate initiatives that have positively influenced a business
- Strategic sales planning ability
- An understanding of how to manage the customer experience
- Experience managing/driving employee engagement