This is a highly awarded venue that caters for high end corporate events and conferences. A very well equipped kitchen with a long standing brigade currently in place.
Averaging a 45 hour week however flexibility is required during busy periods. Immediate start available for the right candidate
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for managing your section and assist senior chefs in the management of the delivery of service ensuring a seamless delivery.
Events will range from smaller boutique events through to large sit down dinners up to 400 covers.
The company is a successful and an awarded business with a supportive and long standing management team with a focus on developing their team and promoting from within.
A large multi-faceted business that caters for high end clientele.
Skills & Experience
- We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie with 2 years’ experience within a high quality event kitchen or a fast paced venue.
- Essential requirements include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical cooking abilities
- Excellent team player
- Excellent remuneration package
- Discounted parking
- Additional company benefits