Manage a portfolio of prestige corporate accounts by providing strategic solutions to their travel requirements
This leading TMC is looking for a Client Relationship Executive to handle the accounts for a portfolio of their valued clients. Build a trust relationship with an existing portfolio of clients. Help develop strategic travel business policies and analyse spend through regular reporting, assessing suppliers and coming up with creative cost saving solutions keeping both the client and business in mind!
Work for a company that has over 1,000 business customers, that include household names and major industrial players. The group operates over 100 offices worldwide!
Skills and Expertise
- Must be analytical, creative, motivated and capable of delivering on-point services related to the clients' travel management objectives.
- Must have previous business travel experience or have intimate knowledge and understanding of the complete end-to-end process of travel and has the analytical skills to drive value for the clients through the travel management reporting systems.
- Mid to advanced EXCEL skills - essential.
- Work in a supportive team and an autonomous environment
- Work Week : Monday to Friday