An exciting opportunity that will allow you to learn the ins and outs of the event’s world! You will be part of this amazing events and conferencing company where you can use your creativity. You will be responsible for organising all aspects and co- ordination of meetings, conferences and corporate bookings. You will also be required occasionally to be onsite for meetings. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your career in the event’s Industry!
You’ll be working with a high profile company that is a leader in the events and travel space. This company values their employees and have a very supportive management structure – now is the time to join!
Skills & Experience
- Need conferencing and groups travel experience
- Prefer SABRE/TRAMADA
- Strong excel skills
- Works well in a small group and can take ownership
- Have a passion for excellence with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Great CBD location
- Monday – Friday normal business hours
- Supportive environment and great stability
Take your career to the next level!