An opportunity for not only experienced travel/corporate consultants, but also for juniors who are looking to expand their experience and knowledge to join the corporate market. You will have the responsibility to assist with all aspects of business travel requirements and book domestic travel for all corporate clients and also ensure that you provide excellent customer service. You will work with small to medium sized corporate accounts.
A successful corporate travel company who continues to deliver business travel solutions not only to organisations and companies, but worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work alongside people that continue to inspire and share the same passion for travel.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in retail/corporate travel
- Experience using Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre (will cross train)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Monday to Friday normal business hours
- Located in the CBD
- Full time opportunity
- Excellent salary with great famils and incentives