The Role -
- Effectively manage corporate customers domestic and international travel arrangements
- Process client requests accurately, in accordance with system and standard procedures with specific turnaround time
- Develop a strong relationship with the assigned corporate client and provide excellent customer service
- Generate all air travel, accommodation, car hire and ancillary requirements to ensure all journeys are a complete success.
My client is at the forefront of technology and focusses on staying up to date and providing the best service to its clients. They are continuing to grow by a considerable amount and offer fantastic incentives for all their staff, valuing their dedication and hard work. On top of your salary and super, you’ll also be incentivised based on your productivity.
- Previous experience in a Corporate Travel Consultant role is highly favourable
- You must have previous consulting experience in Domestic and International travel
- Knowledge of Amadeus preferred
- Monday to Friday
- Supportive management
- Work for a well-established organisation
- Opportunities for career development