|Location||Melbourne||Job Type||Full Time|
Due to an increase in business my client is looking for corporate travel consultants along with experienced travel consultants who have tailor-made various means of travel to destinations all over the world. You will be tailor-making business travel for corporate clients, advising corporate travellers on various different travel arrangements so excellent customer service skills along with strong travel industry knowledge is required for this important corporate travel job.
This is your chance to join an award winning travel organisation as a Corporate Travel Consultant. This travel company has a strong brand in the market and their employees are known for providing the best service to all its clientele because of the training that has been provided to each of the consultants that work for them. As a corporate travel consultant working for this global market leading brand you will be taking control of your career and elevating yourself to that next level with this employer on your CV. They have an outstanding world class office with state of the are facilities, based in a superb Brisbane location, great career opportunities to be taken within the organisation along with having the opportunity to earn some serious money as well.
Skill & Expertise
- Corporate travel or travel consultant experience required
- Must have tailor-made travel on Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Good listening skills
- Worldwide destinations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- A great basic salary with uncapped commission($$$$$$$$$$$$$) and huge earning potential
- Excellent benefits
- State of the art office
- A fun place to work
- Monday to Friday working with no weekends