We are seeking an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant for one of Australia’s Award-Winning Travel Organisations. Monday to Friday business hours and a dynamic team environment.
- An amazing opportunity for a corporate travel consultant to join an award-winning travel organisation
- Ability to work independently, providing excellent customer service
- Involvement in the whole travel experience from flights to data and risk management
- Develop relationships with business travellers by assisting with all travel schedules and information
An award winning Corporate and Leisure Travel company with offices both in Sydney and Melbourne, which is valued for providing exceptional personal service to all their clients. This organisation has been working with businesses and corporations across the country for over 30 years to provide efficiencies for business travellers from the moment they depart. The organisation creates seamless and cost-effective travel from liaising with airline and hotel partners and using state of the art technology to ensure that assistance is at hand 24/7.
Skills & Experience
- A Corporate Travel Background
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Award Winning Virtuoso Agency
- Monday-Friday business hours (no weekend work)
- Based in Bondi Junction