Due to an increase in business the well-established Travel Management company is looking for corporate travel consultants who have tailor-made various means of travel to destinations all over the world. You will be tailor-making business travel for corporate clients who work for small to large global companies so the corporate travel you are organising for them is a key part to their future business success. You will be advising corporate travellers on various different travel arrangements so excellent customer service skills along with good travel industry knowledge is required for this important role.
This travel company has a strong brand in the market and their employees are known for providing the best service to all its clientele. Not limited to just corporate, you'll join a company that also has an events and leisure division. Take control of your career and elevating yourself to that next level with this employer on your CV.
Skill & Experience
- Corporate travel or travel consultant experience required
- Must have tailor-made travel on Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Good listening skills
- Worldwide destinations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- A fantastic location in the CBD
- Amazing office
- A fun place to work
- Monday to Friday working with no weekends