The company is seeking an experienced corporate consultant to join an award winning, successful travel management organisation. The company has been established for 30 years and is valued for exceptional client relationship and providing outstanding customer service. You will be responsible to book domestic and international travel for corporate clients, manage relationships efficiently and oversee all aspects from quotes, bookings to back office.
The company is an award-winning successful Travel Management Company. The company is ever growing and there is a great opportunity for an outstanding multi-skilled travel manager to join the dynamic team in a corporate role. The company ensures on-going training and a long-term travel career.
Skills and Expertise
- GDS knowledge – SABRE is preferred
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team
- Competitive Salary plus incentives
- Monday to Friday
- Great Location (Close to Transport)