6 month contract role with the possibility to go permanent. Work directly for a company rather than a travel management company (TMC). Break away from a Travel Management Company (TMC) environment and become an In-house Corporate Consultant for a global services companies.
Initially a 6 month temp role with the potential to go permanent. You’ll work directly for this global business in-house travel booking division, booking mostly point-to-point – short / mid and longhaul flights (booking travel mostly within NZ, and to South Pacific Islands and Australia) for employees giving you the opportunity to be more actively involved in travel budget management, whilst taking a proactive approach to stay up-to-date with new travel products and services.
An in-house travel-service division owned by the Group. The global company works in a diverse range of markets including energy, transportation, property and environment.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a Corporate Consultant
- Hands on experience using Amadeus
- Experience using Tramada and Concur would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Available immediately
- Work directly for a company instead of a TMC
- Monday to Friday with flexible working hours