Unique role – Cruise Operations Account Manager to manage the relationships with all onshore suppliers around Australia – based out of Sydney or Melbourne. Salary to $70k+super+comms+famil annually. Luxe brand and well regarded business.
Manage the client relationships with the Cruise clients and on shore operators to propose, prepare and then deliver on ground, the shore excursions. You will be responsible for coordinating last minute changes to the excursions, dealing with the cruise clients, suppliers and guides etc. When the ships are in port the Account Manager may be required to be on the Pier to meet with the Cruise contacts and ensure all the shore excursions run smoothly on the day.
Established, award winning travel business that are well regarded in the travel space. Supportive team with the opportunity to learn and grow your career!
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience in the cruise industry
- In depth knowledge of the Australian Inbound Cruise industry
- Excellent product knowledge of ports of Australia
- Stable company
- Famil offered to all staff
- Supportive management structure