Our Client is a luxury high end Travel Brand who are searching for an experienced dynamic digital marketing specialist to drive traffic and market to our outstanding offer in the Asian travel market.
Position will be based in either Bangkok, Thailand or Hanoi, Vietnam.
Looking for a unique opportunity to join an international team in the exciting world of travel? As our digital marketing specialist, you will be responsible for pay-per-click and search engine optimisation. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager and be a key player in the development and execution of our future business direction. Our ideal candidate must be fluent in the management of keyword research and bids, documenting SEO changes, producing detailed reporting dashboards for a variety of stakeholders and most importantly, identifying high-impact opportunities for growth and optimisation. This is the chance of a lifetime to join one of Asia’s leading Destination Management Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Perform regular website audits and document changes required for SEO optimisation.
- Monitor our ongoing SEO performance and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilise bid management tools and data modelling to maximise the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyse key metrics, and optimise click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimise landing pages for search engine and ad quality score.
- Manage the implementation of additional tracking tags to closely monitor return on ad spend and other calculated metrics for more detailed reporting.
- 3+ years of experience working on high performance paid ad campaigns.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience working with SEO optimisation.
- Excellent proficiency in the Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms.
- Strong proficiency with Google Data Studio.
- Ability to produce in-depth audits and website analyses and form decisions on optimisation approaches.
- Compile and analyse search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Can perform click through rate, conversion, ad spend and creative analysis to identify maximum potential growth/optimisation opportunities.
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
- Deep knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organisational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- BSc/MSc would be an advantage.
- Open to all nationalities.