Work as part of a global business to manage events for a diverse portfolio of corporate clients – managing all aspects of the event from taking the client brief, talking to sponsors and venues, each component of the event and then seeing the event through to execution.
It is a combination of Domestic and International events – depending on the needs of the client.
- Work with the operations team to ensure that budgets are met
- Negotiate & manage air, hotel, transport, and other components of each event
- Manage delegate data
- Be the central point of contact for the client/stakeholders pre and post the event
- Utilise your leadership skills to mentor and guide your Event Co-ordinators
This award winning, global TMC are leaders in their field and employ over 2000 staff globally – with the Melbourne office being the 2nd largest office in Australia.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated event, conference and incentive management experience
- Strong understanding of MICE business from operational perspective
- Experience in leading/working within a team to achieve proven successful and measured result
- Experience in using Sabre and Tramada
- Knowledge of Events software EventsAIR
- Award winning business
- Growing & stable company
- Supportive management structure working for a well-respected industry leader
- If you are interested in this oppor
- Career Opportunity