|Location||Sydney||Job Type||Full Time|
Project manage exhibitions and events across multiple portfolios for this well renowned company
The role requires someone who has worked across all facets of organising exhibitions. Responsibilities will include project management, administration, exhibition coordinator and marketing. The role is a great opportunity for an ambitious exhibitions and event professional who would like to work for a large company and take their career to the next level.
This company is one of Australia’s premier trade exhibition organisers and they are looking for someone to join their team to work across multiple exhibition portfolios. This company is well renowned and growing – now is the time to join!
- Minimum 2 years exhibition coordination experience essential
- Proven examples of working to budgets and deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- Working for one of the biggest events companies in Australia
- Great modern office located in the western suburbs
- Monday to Friday (some work at the weekend for expos and travel interstate)