|Location||Melbourne||Job Type||Full Time|
Fantastic salary on offer for a Corporate Travel Consultant VETERAN! Work with a very experienced team who get the JOB DONE. Not to be missed!
Experienced Corporate Travel Consultant – Fantastic salary on offer for a Corporate Travel Consultant VETERAN! Work with a very experienced team who get the JOB DONE. Do not miss this great opportunity!
Due to an increase in business my client is looking for corporate travel consultant along with experienced travel consultants who have tailor-made various means of travel to destinations all over the world. You will be tailor-making business travel for corporate clients, advising corporate travellers on various different travel arrangements. Excellent customer service skills along with strong travel industry knowledge is required for this important corporate travel job.
This business is highly personalised travel business focused on improving your average cost per travel transaction. They are big enough give you what their clients want and nimble enough to make a difference where it counts. Their technology driven solutions integrate seamlessly with different technical environments, giving their clientele complete control of global travel needs.
Skill & Expertise
- Corporate travel consulting experience is a MUST ( 2 Years +)
- Must currently use SABRE
- Strong Airfare Knowledge required
- Good listening skills
- Worldwide destinations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- A fantastic base salary ( above industry standard)
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent Location ( Eastern Suburbs)
- A fun place to work
- Monday to Friday working with no weekends