|Location||Sydney||Job Type||Full Time|
Heading up a small team of 10 fares and ticketing consultants, people leadership, diverse team, newly created role working for one of Australia’s largest Consolidators
This is a newly created role where you will report directly to the MD, heading up a small team of Fares and Ticketing Consultants. Your role will involve all aspects of people leadership as well taking a hands on approach and assisting with any fares and ticketing queries from retail travel agents.
One of Australia's largest Travel Consolidation businesses, providing on-line ticketing solutions to Australian Travel Agents to all over the World on all airlines.
Skills & Experience
- MUST have reservations and ticketing experience
- Strong fares knowledge as well as an ability to interpret fare rules and process refunds
- Knowledge of Round Worlds, Published Fares, Netts
- Leadership experience ideal
- Growing & stable company
- Supportive management structure