This market leading travel company are looking for an experienced Finance Manager/Management Account to join their award winning Travel Company.
Finance Manager – Salary around $85k to 90k basic + Super with great company benefits. We are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager/Management Accountant to provide reporting and analysis for this travel company. This is very much a hands on role where you will be preparing monthly, quarter and annual management reports. Lead a small finance team for transactional and account reconciliations whilst still being commercially aware on how to advise the business at a strategic level, concerning key decisions that need to be made. This is great opportunity for a forward thinking Finance Manager/Management Accountant who would like the chance to lead and advise an award winning travel company and help them to get to their next business destination!
Imagine having the opportunity to work for an award winning travel company as a Finance Manager/Management Accountant. This is one of those rare positions where you could get the chance to work in an exciting industry sector and for one of the best travel company’s in the industry. My client is a leading name within the travel industry which sells travel holidays to worldwide exotic destinations. They have an amazing portfolio of sales destinations that gives their customers access to holiday destinations that not so long ago were the stuff of dreams! This is your chance as an existing Finance Manager/Management Accountant to help my client reach its next business growth targets for the next 3 to 5 years on the key decisions that you will be advising on.
Skill & Expertise
- Month end responsibilities including management of the delivery of the month end process, preparation of month end journals, reconciliations and internal reporting requirements including cash flow reporting.
- Manage the payroll process including incentive payments, overtime calculations, leave reconciliations, OSR return and ensuring that legislative requirements are being met.
- Manage and overseeing AP and AR processing
- Business partnering with sales and operations to influencing the aspirations of the business and identify opportunities for growth whilst prepare and manage monthly finance meetings to the Directors.
- Review and set KPIs and incentives across all areas of the business along with working closely with the team to ensure that these targets are being met.
- Take charge of the quarterly forecasts/annual plan.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders including finance contacts, key suppliers, directors, managers and employees of all levels.
- Basic salary around $85,000 to $90,000, + Super + great company benefits including the chance to earn extra in bonuses
- A fantastic central Brisbane location
- State of the art office
- Great social culture
- An excellent work like balance