You will assist the Food and Beverage Manager in the day to day operations across the outlets within this highly regarded private club.
Working within a small team part of your role will be getting know the members and developing strong working relationships.
A highly regarded private golf club on the northern beaches with a discerning membership.
The club caters for members and corporate events (corporate golf days) with several weddings per year.
Skills and Experience
- We are looking for a hospitality professional with 2 years supervisory experience.
- Your industry background may include hotels, restaurants or event venues.
- Due to the location of the venue your own transport is essential
- A competitive salary, free onsite parking, offering a healthy work life balance with mainly day hours requires.
- A great opportunity to join a private members club.