A great chance to join a fast growing hotel group at this unique downtown Bangkok property as the head of the front office, you will be boutique managing a successful team while ensuring a “wow” service for all the property patrons.
Reporting to the Duty Manager, you will oversee the Front Office Team with the main connection between Guest, the hotel and various hotel departments. You will manage the Front Office Team to ensure team members are groomed and well-informed to provide our guests an outstanding service from check-in through check-out.
- Supervise the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Oversee appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team members with importance on training and teamwork.
- Prepare and apply departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for shaping and executing the short -range strategy of the Hotel’s Customer Relations operations.
- Ensure levels of guest expectation is met and monitor trends with constant improvement
- Ensure and emphasize on current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies
- Recruit, supervise and develop Front Office Team
- Follow compliance to hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Take charge on monthly communication meetings
- Cultivate good communications and pleasant work relationships with all hotel departments.
- Support with other departments, as necessary
- Minimum 3-5 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure, or retail sector
- Previous supervisory or management experience (3 years minimum)
- Previous experience in Customer Service and dealing with escalated issues.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization skills, managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Cheerful and enjoy interacting with people.
- Experience in handling and developing people
- Flexibility to coordinate and react to variety of work challenges
- IT proficiency preferred
- Must be Thai National