When Skiing is Life - Would you ski or snowboard every year if you could?
For one lucky travel consultant your snow dreams are about to come true. If you’ve been a travel consultant for even a short amount of time you’ll know it’s not hard to sell something you really love and coming to work is a joy when your workmates share that love. This role is an opportunity to bring the joy of skiing to new people week after week.
About the company
This company is a rare combination of professionalism and passion. You will have the opportunity to join in the strong vision of a family owned and operated company who have been spectacularly successful in growing to one of Australia’s top ski holiday wholesalers. From the top down they live and breathe the snow with most staff still skiing or snowboarding at least once a year. You will be joining a passionate, energised and growing organisation.
- Organising and coordinating ski holidays for both small and large groups
- Converting inbound enquiries
- Actively chasing leads to get new bookings
- Some business development and outbound calling
- Relationship management and providing exceptional customer service
- Passion for skiing or snowboarding
- Experience as a travel consultant
- Driven and sales focused
- Organised, efficient, reliable
- Outstanding people skills and proven ability to manage and maintain relationships
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and go the extra mile
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Exciting ski famil opportunities
- Fun, passionate workmates
- Uplifting, vibrant workplace with a stunning view
- Dedicated, full time support staff member to assist you