This is your opportunity to make the most of your group consultant skills and be part of an award- winning travel consultant team
Manage a mixture of portfolios of group travel ranging from small conference travel to large incentive travel both domestic and international. Be part of a team of fellow group travel experts.
Feel secure with this well known and stable corporate travel business. With multiple locations across the country and a global scope you enjoy working for a local feel business that has an international reach.
Skills & Experience
- Sabre and Sam experience is required
- Experience with booking, domestic, trans-Tasman, Pacific and some long haul travel
- Ability to deal with the face pace corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Very close knit team
- Independent feel company, international reach
- Long standing business
- Multiple departments within the company