An exciting opportunity for a proven hospitality professional. Our client is opening a luxury resort property in the Maldives just under 200 rooms, function rooms, day spa, restaurants. The property is going to open October 2018 and they are recruiting someone to lead the F&B team.
This person will wear a cluster hat, they would have 4 Ex Sous reporting in to them and multiple Chef De Cuisines for our specialty outlets. Experience in a convention Center, Cruise Ship or Casino would suit. The Lagoon project is a multi-island integrated leisure and recreation destination resort concept, designed to significantly expand the Maldives’ appeal as a multifaceted tourism destination. The first phase of development with major investment that is expected to stimulate tourism, offering vacationers a rich combination of world-class offerings such as hotels, entertainment, retail and fine dining. Known for its vibrant culture, top-of-the-line luxury and some of the most breath-taking white-sand beaches in the world, Maldives is truly a slice of paradise and one of the world’s most desirable destinations. If you are interested and have the relevant experience we would like to hear from you
Skills & Experience
- A university degree in hotel management or a related field with experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel is highly desired.
- Excellent computer system skills are required.
- Ideally 10 to 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience.
- Previous and proven experience as a Executive Chef, Culinary Director.
- Thai national or Expat may apply
- Located Maldives
Salary up to $7,000 USD with benefits including travel, accommodation, insurance and more