Reporting to management team in Singapore, you will be managing full spectrum of HR functions including compensation & benefits, recruitment & selection, performance & talent management, training and development, employee engagement and policy formation/implementation.
- Managing full range of employee life cycle activities (recruitment, induction, on-boarding, performance management, conducting exit interviews).
- Support full recruitment process including reviewing of CVs, conducting interviews, facilitating online assessments, coordinating pre-employment checks/reference checks and managing the offer process
- Accurate completion of payroll, managing probation process, work pass applications, salary benchmarking/review, preparing statements of service, insurance applications and maintaining the employee database
- Ensure employee handbook and all HR policy documents are updated and communicated timely to staff.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance (partnering with legal as needed)
- Improve training and development related processes to include identification of training needs, design, delivery and evaluation of development programs
- Support the management to drive HR policies, plans, formalize HR processes and programs to ensure market competiveness and alignment of organizational goal
- Min Degree in Business Administration/ Human Resource or equivalent with preferably a graduate diploma in Human Resource Management
- Local Thai Applicants ONLY will be considered.
- At least 3-5 years of solid HR Generalist experience
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to gain the cooperation and confidence of others • Knowledge and application of HR laws and related laws & regulations
- Effective project management and organizational skills
- Good perspectives of issues and at ease in fast paced environment
- Individual contributor, proactive and able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & spoken).
- Knowledge of a 2nd language will be an advantage
- Salary of up to 70000 Thai Baht
- Medical Insurance
- Other company allowances