|Location||Melbourne||Job Type||Full Time|
Key Account Manager – If you enjoy building and maintaining relationships with a head for sales, then this is for you!!
We are on the lookout for someone with exceptional customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to negotiate and problem solve effectively. You are analytical and have excellent sales skills which will be the key to your success.
- Identify sales opportunities and ways to grow the business in current and new areas of the industry
- Meet and exceed your KPIs
- Produce and analyse reports
- Manage client relationships
Our client is one of the most recognised and reputable brands within the travel industry. They are a driven place to grow and offer multiple opportunities for the right candidate Globally! They offer some of the best staff perks in Australia.
Skills and Expertise
- A proven track history in sales, account management or new business development
- Worked in Account Management within Travel, Hotel or Airlines
- A full and clean driver’s licence in order to perform daily duties
- An natural leader, relationship developer, influence and problem solver
- A team player
- Drive to exceed targets
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on the road.
- Ability to make prompt, precise decisions
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Tools of the Trade
- Work autonomously
- Great Career Progression