A great opportunity for an experienced Travel Agent/Travel Consultant who is looking for a great salary and work life balance!
Leisure Travel Agent – Basic salary range $50,000 to $65,000 + uncapped commission
Imagine working as a Travel Consultant for a company where you don’t have to work weekends, the working week is just 38hrs Monday to Friday and you can earn a basic salary from $50k to $65k + a sizeable commission scheme! This sounds like the perfect job and it is. If you are an experienced, self-motivated Travel Consultant with at least a small database of existing repeat clients then this is your chance to join a travel company that really does reward it’s staff in salary and work life balance.
This is your chance to join an award winning travel organisation as a Travel Consultant. This travel company has a strong brand in the market and their employees are known for providing the best service to all its clientele. As a Travel Consultant working for this global market leading brand you will be taking control of your career and elevating yourself to that next level in salary earned and work life balance. They have a great office location with state of the are facilities, career opportunities within the organisation along with having a friendly office atmosphere.
Skill & Expertise
- Experience as a Travel Consultant or Cruise Consultant
- Advantageous to have a data base of repeat business because you will be growing your own portfolio of clients
- GDS knowledge (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Show real drive, passion and energy to grow a portfolio of repeat clientele
- Excellent sales, customer service & attention to detail is a must
- A basic salary range from $50k to $65k (depending on exp) + uncapped commission
- No weekend work and it’s just Monday to Friday working 38hrs
- Great Gold Coast Location with parking available
- State of the art office
- Friendly adult office environment