We are currently looking for a travel consultant who is a star at sales and creativity as well as someone who can work on Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo. You will be responsible for all travel arrangements from enquiry to confirmation so if you are an experienced travel consultant who is looking for a new change and opportunity, now is the time. You will also be the face of the company, deliver exceptional customer service, maintain rapport and assist the business endure to develop in the industry. If you have exceptional destination knowledge and love selling travel, then why not apply! Also if your hobby is creative writing, producing visual presentations, film & television then this can be beneficial.
A well-known travel company who are now in the process of finishing their new and exciting project by opening their brand new retail store. They have a successful repeat client base and design daydreaming itineraries specialising in pure leisure, particularly cruise and destinations such as Europe, Africa, North and South America.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a travel consultant
- Amadeus or Tramada preferred – but will cross train
- Well-presented and sales driven
- Positive attitude and team player
- Excellent destination knowledge
- Attention to detail and hard working
- A full-time opportunity
- Earn commission on top of your salary
- Brand new retail store with great facilities and layout