Work for a well-established, award winning agency, specialising in river cruising and creating exclusive holiday packages.
This is a role for an experienced leisure consultant that has expertise river cruising knowledge and is confident in creating and selling popular worldwide tours and itineraries. Take this opportunity to have a fantastic work life balance, working 3 days a week in a comfortable office, servicing a strong repeat and referral client base.
With a strong and loyal repeat and referral client base, this family run agency is a highly regarded, award winning travel business located in the heart of the Ryde district. With three decades of travel industry experience amongst the team, they focus on creating excellent leisure travel packages, as well as delivering outstanding customer service.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years travel consulting experience
- Clear communication and relationship building skills
- Must be well travelled and have a thorough knowledge of the river cruise industry
- Proficient use of Galileo
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Part time hours, Wednesday – Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Free undercover parking and within close proximity to the train station
- Supportive and friendly family run business