Work for the largest direct marketer of International Travel who focus on a predominantly - mature American market. Flexi-work environment and can be based in either NZ or Australia.
- Ensure that all inbound operations perform according to the level of products and services required by customers through correct hiring methods, support at inductions, career road mapping, coaching and trainings.
- Drive performance management actions to achieve customer service excellence
- Quality and cost management and drive product audits and changes
- Streamline communication between regions and HQ in America
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Ability to implement the company’s performance driven strategy with a strong focus on product quality, operational initiatives and cost management
- Strong operational and logistical background (preferably in tour operations)
- High EQ with excellent interpersonal / communication and problem-solving abilities
- MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint
Salary highly negotiable
Travel extensively locally and internationally (40-50%)