|Location||Sydney||Job Type||Full Time|
Are you looking for a change? This is an amazing opportunity for a travel consultant who is looking for a change in their career in wholesale and become a destination specialist, then now is the perfect time to apply. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your Mediterranean experience and destination knowledge to clients and help create unimaginable itineraries to cater any holiday styles, whether it is a honeymoon, a group booking or even a business trip. You will handle all bookings from quotation to confirmation and provide any other destination advice when needed.
This well-known leading wholesaler has been operating for nearly 30 years who specialise in gorgeous Mediterranean destinations. The company has a reputation for its relaxed workplace environment as well as their impeccable customer service. Their product knowledge also continues to expand in order to tailor their traveller’s needs. A great opportunity to develop and learn more about the Mediterranean.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working as a Travel Consultant
- European destination knowledge preferred Mediterranean
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong professional communication skills
- Excellent educational & famils
- Relaxed workplace environment
- Become a European specialist
- A fun, supportive team