|Location||WA||Job Type||Full Time|
Do you love booking travel but hate working weekends? Are you over flightmares and indecisive, disloyal customers? Sick of working long hours and ground down by endless sales pressure? Boy do I have an opportunity for you!
Working as a Corporate Travel Consultant is the solution to your every woe. You will still have the joy of working the GDS, booking exciting travel the world over but all of a sudden you can go home on time!
- Monday to Friday – fixed hours is a near guarantee as all our corporate travel companies have after hours teams
- No more umming and ahhing from customers – they are contacting you with fixed dates and plans for you to book in
- Know how much you’re earning – fixed salaries (very high compared to retail) plus opportunity to earn bonuses
- Can still win famils and have access to wholesale deals
- Still have the joy of working in and booking travel
What you’ll need to secure this role
- At least a couple of years’ experience working as a Travel Consultant
- Very confident with Sabre ( Preferred)
- Hard worker
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service as evidenced by ability to develop a repeat client base and ongoing customer relationships
- Dedicated and committed to a long term role