A unique role for a travel consultant or product consultant to explore a role with marketing and learn new skills.
An exciting role where your time will be divided between product and marketing. From a product aspect you will ensure all suppliers rates and products are correctly loaded in the system, updating the team with any new product changes. From a marketing aspect you will manage the company’s social media platforms as well as producing and distributing marketing material such as newsletters. During peak season, you will be required to help the team with reservations.
A luxury travel agency who are specialists in New Zealand and Australia, they are at the top of their field. Operating for over 30 years, they have built a prestigious reputation through service and product knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience working in the travel industry in either consulting or product.
- Good product knowledge of New Zealand and Australia
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience and qualifications in marketing would be an advantage
- A varied role
- Well established, prestigious company
- Opportunity to move into product
- Global offices