|Location||Gold Coast||Job Type|
Product Coordinator – Basic salary around $43k to $45k (depending on experience) + uncapped commission to earn $60k, $70k, $80k +
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Coordinator or a Senior Travel Consultant/Travel Manager who would like to diversify their job and make the move into a Product Coordinator role. There are two different job functions that make up this Product Coordinator role. The main task will be to update various in-house departments within this company of all the different travel products that they have available at any one time and then to make sure that each travel consultant fully understands the various different products that they can offer. The other part of the job will be to actually book some of these travel products yourself from prospective clientele enquiries but to also coordinate which department is best suited to handle various different enquiries. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual who wants to earn a good basic salary but also have the chance to make some serious money through commission sales.. Not only that this is a Monday to Friday job with no weekend work required, how good is this! Don’t miss out to work for this market leader, this is the move that you have been waiting for, so apply now.
This is one of leading travel companies on the Gold Coast and everything about them is 1st class. They are a multi award winning company who are looking for a Product Coordinator to start ASAP. This is one of those rare opportunities that come around every so often, so to work for a company like this speaks volumes on the CV, because the brand, company and workforce are that good. They have a state of the art office based in a superb central Gold Coast Location and the travel products they offer to their clientele are truly memorable.
Skill & Expertise:
- An experienced travel product coordinator or a senior travel consultant/travel manager looking to diversify their current job role.
- Must be an excellent communicator who can get their message across to various different people working across in-house departments.
- Have experience of booking holidays on Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- Great attention to detail, motivated and have excellent current travel market knowledge
- A good understanding of travel market trends
- Being able to multi task along with having the ability to understand various different products and making sure this is then coordinated correctly across the company
- A basic salary from $43k to $45k depending on experience + uncapped commission to earn $60k, $70k, $80k +
- A great modern office and central Gold Coast location
- Working a 38hr week, Monday to Friday with no weekend work
- This is a permanent job starting ASAP